Client Payroll Assistant Full Time
A specialist accountancy practice are seeking to hire a Client Payroll Assistant to join their expanding team in North London.
The Client Payroll Assistant will be responsible for the preparation of payrolls, spreadsheets, client liaison, maintaining good relationships with clients and payslip production.
The client is seeking applicants that have previous payroll experience ideally working within either a payroll bureau or LLP environment. You should be highly organised with excellent oral and written communication skills.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Payroll Manager – Yorkshire Yorkshire
- Payroll Administrator – Suffolk – Competitive Salary Suffolk
- EMEA Payroll Specialist (German) – Dublin – €50,000 p/a + 10% bonus and RSU’s Dublin
- Payroll and Pensions Administrator Berkshire
- Payroll and Benefits Specialist London
- CREATIVE SUPPORT: Payroll Officer Manchester