Client Payroll Officer Full Time
A contemporary global business with a forward thinking attitude and a strong foothold in the current financial market. A trendy employer withmodern offices set in the heart of London and an encouraging outlook on sustainability. Offering a range of excellent benefits to promote a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle.
Are you an up and coming payroll professional looking to fast-track progression in your career? This position offers a pipeline to a more senior position in the near future, for a motivated individual with a genuine passion to succeed.
(applicants that do not meet these minimum requirements will not be considered for the role.)
- Must have 3 years (minimum) experience processing end to end payroll within a payroll bureau or chartered accountancy.
- Processing the end to end payroll for multiple clients and high volumes, at multiple frequencies.
- Processing end to end payroll for multiple clients.
- Manual calculations.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
Benefits include: annual bonus, subsidised lunch and travel, gym membership, 28 days holiday public holidays (increasing with length of service), health care and more!
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply