Client Payroll Specialist Full Time
Job Title: Client Payroll Specialist
Salary: Up to £40,000 p/a
Location: Surrey / Hybrid
We are currently partnered with a leading Accountancy firm who are looking for a permanent Client Payroll Specialist.
Please note, you must be based near Surrey and possess bureau experience in order to be successful.
- Preparing client UK payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Incorporating payroll changes that have been notified by agreed cut-off dates
- Calculation of SSP, SMP, etc. where applicable
- Utilising the BACS system for payment of net salaries and PAYE/NIC
- Advising clients of the necessary payments to be made to employees and HM Revenue & Customs
- Assisting with the preparation and review of year end forms including P11D, PSA
- Experience in UK payroll preparation and submission (including year end processing) within a bureau environment
- BACs payment experience
- Experience of dealing with PAYE issues and HM Revenue & Customs correspondence
- Clear written and verbal communication
Interested? Contact Zoe at JGA Recruitment today.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details