EMEA Payroll Specialist Full Time
EMEA Payroll Specialist – Slough – £38K
A leading Slough-based professional services group are seeking the services of a 1st class Payroller to join their busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an UK payroll professional to learn and gain EMEA/Global payroll experience!
EMEA Payroll Specialist – Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
EMEA Payroll Specialist – Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply