Payroll Assistant Full Time
FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We recruit and train graduates, ex-forces personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We work in partnership with our clients to fill their speciality skills gaps, building a diverse pipeline of talent for the future. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
• Processing the full payroll cycle and maintaining the payroll system, working closely with payroll provider to ensure accuracy.
• Updating the payroll memos and ensuring all changes are processed on the payroll system.
• Running and importing hours from the time-sheet system onto the payroll system.
• Liaising with HR regarding payroll changes on a regular basis.
• Responding to queries from employees.
• Completing required controls and risk checks to ensure payroll has been accurately updated.
• Ensuring payroll is complying with legislation and raising any concerns with Group Payroll Manager.
• Previous experience of processing payroll.
• ADP Freedom
• Studying CIPP or Qualified
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply