International Payroll Specialist Full Time
Role: International Payroll Specialist
Location: London or Cambridge based (Hybrid)
Salary: £40,000 p/a
JGA are thrilled to be working with a global leader within the cyber space in the search of an International Payroll Specialist to join their team in London or Cambridge.
Skills and experience required:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing across EMEA and APAC regions.
- Assist with the auditing, posting and paying expenses when requested.
- Maintain relationship with local providers for assigned payrolls.
- Experience of processing multiple payrolls in EMEA and ROW countries in a large organisation (Essential)
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and stakeholders regarding your payroll regions.
- Working closely with HR and Commissions teams to ensure adjustments are processed accurately and on time.
- Knowledge of Workday
- Experience of working with Sage 50.
If you have this experience then apply now or contact Zoe on 01727 800 377 to find out more.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details