Payroll Administrator Full Time
Payroll Administrator – Solihull
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our busy payroll team. This is a full time permanent position. Hours of work: 37 hours a week (scope for flexible hours); Holidays 23 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays; Salary – commensurate with experience.
- Preparation and administration of weekly and monthly payrolls
- Distribution of online payslips and documents
- Administration of PAYE, National Insurance deductions based on individual personal allowances
- Mandatory deductions of Student Loans, SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, Court Orders and other legislative responsibilities.
- Completion of HMRC statutory forms such as P45s, SSP1 and SMP1
- Electronically retrieve and apply tax coding and student loan deduction notices
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of pension schemes and pension auto enrolment , incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of Childcare Vouchers Scheme including the production of vouchers
- Creating banking files and Sage salary payments
- Liaise with HM Revenue & Customs regarding all PAYE responsibilities ensuring compliance with current payroll legislation
- Submission of Annual reporting and tasks including final Full Payment Summary (FPS), production of employees P60 forms, Earlier Year Update (EYU)
- Employer Payment Summary (EPS) to reclaim statutory payment and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) suffered, pay Apprenticeship Levy and claim Employers Allowance
- Pension Deductions, employee pension correspondence and maintenance of pension portal
- Telephone support for queries and instant corrections or changes
- Ensuring that all RTI submissions are sent in accordance with HMRC regulations
- Understanding of and experience in implementing new Covid-19 payroll legislation i.e. furlough claims, Coronavirus SSP calculations and payments.
- Good organisational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work and monitor and manage deadlines
- Experience with Sage payroll or similar payroll software
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous payroll experience required: min 2 years
If you would like to apply for the position, please email your CV to us at email@example.com.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details