Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper – Brighton – £28k + benefits Full Time
Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper – Brighton- £28k + benefits
A leading Brighton-based organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class, experienced Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper to join their busy team.
Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper – Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
- Bookkeeping responsibilities for clients.
- Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Manual calculations.
Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper – Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Experience with Xero/Moneysoft
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- CIPP qualified (desirable).
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful firm who invest in their people and promote within, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply
Most Recent Jobs
- Payroll Manager – Yorkshire Yorkshire
- Payroll Administrator – Suffolk – Competitive Salary Suffolk
- EMEA Payroll Specialist (German) – Dublin – €50,000 p/a + 10% bonus and RSU’s Dublin
- Payroll and Pensions Administrator Berkshire
- Payroll and Benefits Specialist London
- CREATIVE SUPPORT: Payroll Officer Manchester