Payroll and Pensions Administrator Full Time
Payroll & Pensions Administrator
Job Reference: J119-A-20-2980
- Location: Amersham
- Salary: £23,000 FTE Per Annum
Operose Health – with great care
At Operose Health, we are experts in working with complex health systems to transform quality of care and patient experience. Our portfolio of services to patients includes primary care and mental health. We are part of a global business family with over 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality care in the most simple, seamless and suitable way for patients. Operose Health was chosen to reflect the organisation’s focus on making effort and taking care in everything it does.We believe in working hard to achieve our goals.
We support the health system to deliver high quality care in the most simple and seamless way for patients. Our Head Office is in London, with a second office in Amersham.
The Payroll and Pensions Administrator’s primary responsibility is to assist the Payroll & Pensions Manager in the day to day administration of the group payroll process & NHS pension scheme and additional qualifying schemes within the group.
• To assist with accurate and timely update and maintenance of HR and Payroll systems, records, applications and reporting processes.
• To ensure payroll information is processed accurately and on time
• To ensure payroll related queries are investigated & resolved effectively and on time
• Liaise with HR & other internal & external departments regarding payroll & pension related matters.
• Communicate and coordinate with staff based at sites and Practice Managers, answer queries and provide support.
• To input and record starters, leavers, changes and retirees pension details for pension schemes.
• Updating of pension scheme system records including annual returns required for submission
• To assist with historical enquiries and pension administration requirements
• To respond timely to general pension enquiries and accurate resolution of queries received.
• General correspondence and completion of pension forms and returns as appropriate.
• Apply Data Protection requirements to all payroll & pensions work undertaken and enquiries received
• Assist in all required payroll & pension administration as required to ensure the delivery of a comprehensive payroll and pension service
The closing date is given as a guide & we reserve the right to close the post early once we have received a sufficient number of applicants, so we advise you to submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date please assume that you are unsuccessful on this occasion. Please rest assured that is not meant as a discourtesy and you should not let this deter you from future applications.
Operose Health is an equal opportunities employer and will ensure that no applicant is treated less favourably on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
Operose Health is a Disability Confident Committed employer and as such, we will ensure as users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply
Most Recent Jobs
- Payroll Manager – Yorkshire Yorkshire
- Payroll Administrator – Suffolk – Competitive Salary Suffolk
- EMEA Payroll Specialist (German) – Dublin – €50,000 p/a + 10% bonus and RSU’s Dublin
- Payroll and Pensions Administrator Berkshire
- Payroll and Benefits Specialist London
- CREATIVE SUPPORT: Payroll Officer Manchester