Payroll & Benefits Specialist Full Time
Payroll & Benefits Specialist – Oxford – £40000
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers you development, real job satisfaction and excellent company benefits, then please read on!
A leading organisation based in Oxford has a requirement for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join their growing department.
- Working in a large team environment you will be responsible for the input of payroll and benefits information on a monthly basis
- Ensure compliance with HMRC guidelines
- Validation of payroll output and it’s administration
- Expats / Inpats administration
- Benefits administration
- Maintenance of relationship global assignees
The successful applicant for this Payroll & Benefits Specialist role will be a true payroll professional and used to working in a high volume (1000+ minimum) in-house payroll department, used to dealing with benefits queries and international stakeholders.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details