Payroll Supervisor Full Time
What’s the role about?
As part of our Payroll department, you’ll be joining as our payroll supervisor who is responsible for maintaining the day to day function of the payroll department.
Who you are
- You have experience working with ADP, or similar integrated HR/payroll systems.
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders to drive the business forward
- Using initiative and being proactive in style
- Being flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Well organised with time management skills
- Focused and with strong attention to detail
- You have commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and team oriented
What you’ll be doing
- Ownership of the UK Retail Payroll for c1000 employees, supported by the rest of the Payroll Team
- Ensuring accurate processing of the International Payrolls, keeping to the 3rd party SLA where applicable
- Ensuring the reporting of the weekly cost and hours is accurate and sent to Finance on a timely basis
- Liaison with Retail Ops management and occasional attendance at area meetings
- Keep abreast of all developments and legislation surrounding payroll, pensions and benefits.
- Assisting with year-end procedures, including preparation and distribution P11Ds.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely payment of salaries and wages to all Reiss employees and for resolving pay queries, correction of errors, costing adjustments etc
- Responsible for ensuring all statutory and voluntary payroll deductions are paid to appropriate bodies in a timely manner
- Deputise for the Payroll Manager in their absence
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Payroll Supervisor, don’t miss out – apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply
Most Recent Jobs
- Deputy Head of Payroll Brighton
- Payroll Services Advisor Staffordshire
- ROYAL ACADEMY OF MUSIC: HR Information Systems Specialist London
- Payroll Sales Development Manager London & The South East
- Payroll Administrator Bristol (w/flex working - just 1 day in the office per week)
- Payroll Team Leader Reading