Title: Global Payroll Sales Service Director
Location: Berkshire – Hybrid
Salary: £130,000 p/a plus bonus
We are looking to recruit a Global Payroll Sales Service Director for a leading firm. The successful candidate will manage and oversee the day to day running of the global payroll sales and client service team and be responsible for the strategic direction of the team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and with a proven track record of generating leads and winnings new business.
- Develop and implement global payroll sales strategies to meet business objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Generate new business leads and actively pursue them to close deals.
- Identify opportunities for business growth.
- Monitor global payroll sales performance, providing feedback and analysis.
- Research and stay up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Represent the company at conferences, events, and meetings.
- Create and deliver presentations to potential clients.
- Maintain accurate records and update customer data.
- Manage and develop the sales and client service team.
- Ensure all client inquiries are managed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the team is adhering to company policies and procedures.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a similar role developing new business opportunities.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience of managing and developing a P&L.
- Strong knowledge of payroll and tax legislation.
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this Global Payroll Sales Service Director role, please submit your CV for immediate consideration and to receive further details about the role.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.