Job type- Full time, Permanent
Salary- £31,860 p/a
Hours- 35 per week (+5 hours paid lunch)
A career isn’t just about earning a living, is it?
It’s about having your say, making things happen, putting your stamp on the future. And that’s why you’ll fit in perfectly as part of the Nacro team. We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults – and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of a Payroll Manager who is able to process a range of procedures including those relating to new starters, TUPE transfers (in and out), pay, absence, redundancy retirement and pensions. To be achieved through effective Business Partnering, support the HR Team in providing an excellent payroll and pension service to all colleagues.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To be responsible for Nacro’s payroll function ensuring that all colleagues are paid accurately and on time.
- Manage the administration of the Nacro’s pension portfolio including deductions, reconciliations and payments and to ensure that all legislative guidelines are met.
- Manage the auto-enrolment process ensuring compliance.
- Ensure that we adhere to HMRC legislative guidelines and that PAYE and NI is reconciled and paid on a timely monthly basis.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance team to ensure that payroll journals are produced and posted on a timely basis.
- Reconcile payroll related control accounts on a monthly basis. Ensure that deductions from pay are paid over to appropriate bodies within appropriate timescales (i.e., AOE, CSA deductions, Union subs etc.)
- Process and upload RTI information in accordance with legislative deadlines.
- To be responsible for the HR Pro data ensuring that data is up to date and accurate, that security levels are maintained and that colleagues are appropriately trained.
- Ensure working practices are challenged and efficiencies identified. Maintain the integrity of Nacro’s staff establishment structure.
Please apply online