Payroll Professional Full Time
A position is available within our expanding team of Payroll Professionals. The individual will ideally have a minimum of 2 years payroll experience and have good communication & customer service skills.
You will work part of a team and be responsible for a portfolio of clients. The role will be supported by an attractive training program.
Our teams of payroll professionals are passionate about building a client relationship and one of our specialist areas is innovation along with offering a first class customer-focused service.
The successful candidate will hold the following qualieties
- A demonstrable track record within a payroll environment with experience of preparing payroll reports.
- Experience of education payrolls is desirable
- Good working knowledge of payroll processes
- An understanding of SSP, SMP, SPP, P45 and P35.
- Customer service experience and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Fully computer literate with experience of using a range of payroll programmes and software.
This position would be ideal for you if you are looking to join a successful innovative company who invest in their team of people and promote within while recognising individuals key strengths.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details