Payroll Coordinator Full Time
Driven by exemplary customer service and over 160 years of success, our multi-award-winning operation spans a network of 33 prime London offices and is supported by a high-end brand and an exceptional marketing campaign.
Our Head Office is the heartbeat of Marsh & Parsons, and we are looking for an organised, numbers focused Payroll Coordinator to join our team.
The role of the Payroll Coordinator at Marsh & Parsons is pivotal in ensuring that all remuneration packages are paid accurately and on time on a monthly basis.
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for all employee payroll records and reports for accounting of salary due, accruals, deductions, and other payroll functions.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees are paid their basic salary accurately in line with their contractual terms
- Responsible for calculating commission and bonus payments as per individual and business performance
- Manage the payroll system for any employee fines or charges
- Update individual commission schedules and reconcile to various systems.
- Log all timesheet hours and calculate the hours/totals due to temporary staff
- Ensure all expense forms are signed off in line with expenses policy and process
- Tax and National insurance calculations in line with correct employee tax code
- Responsible for informing HMRC of any employment or personal circumstance changes that may have tax code implications
- Report Real Time Information to HMRC monthly once the payroll has been reconciled and closed, ensuring all additions are included
- Prepare P60s and P11ds annually and file P46s
- Set the relevant cut-off dates and meetings for Lettings, Sales & HR, as well as expense submissions and the full salary sign off meeting to ensure all payments can be made promptly and accurately
- Ensure staff are updated with cut off dates by email or through the Lettings deal book to ensure accurate payments are made
- Preparing accurate and regular key reports for directors and managers in order to inform on business decisions
- Update all Head Count Reports, Sales and Lettings rolling averages/commission rates, Staff Listing and PAYE check. Reconcile all salary-related control accounts
Knowledge and skill requirement:
- Previous Payroll experience
- Evidence of ability to analyse and summarise large quantities of data
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of accounting, likely part qualified
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Communication skills
Benefits of working for M&P include:
- Great company culture and regular social events
- Bi-annual incentive trip, either hitting the ski slopes or enjoying the sunshine!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym & retail discounts
- Extensive learning and development programme
Marsh & Parsons is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone who is excited by the opportunity of joining us and will thoroughly consider all applications without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details