Title: Payroll Manager
Salary: £45,000 p/a
Location: London/Hybrid (3 days in the office)
A leading charity has an urgent requirement for a Payroll Manager to join their organisation to lead and manage all aspects of the payroll function.
Working closely with the Finance Director, the Payroll Manager will also be responsible for managing a small team of Payroll Officers carrying out monthly 1-2-1’s, coaching and performance appraisals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for the completion of the monthly payroll and for compliance with pension auto enrolment duties.
- Overseeing all processing changes into the payroll system.
- Providing systems support to the team and resolving issues.
- Being the point of contact for all payroll queries.
- Liaising with DWP, HM Courts Service and the HMRC in relation to any payroll related queries.
To be considered for this Payroll Manager position, applicants must have previous experience of leading and managing a payroll function, have detailed knowledge of UK payroll, have excellent communications skills and have a good level of education ideally a payroll related qualification.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.