At ZEDRA, we are looking for Payroll Consultants to join our International Payroll, HR & Benefits team based in London. The Payroll Consultants are an integral part of a growing team of professionals responsible for processing and managing their own client portfolio, both UK and international.
If you are a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and motivated individual with a desire to work at a company with real career opportunities and amongst some of the most talented individuals in the industry, then this could be the role for you!
*We are recruiting for a number of positions, both permanent and 6 month fixed term contracts.
*This is a hybrid position with 2 days in the office and 3 days WFH.
ZEDRA is an international provider of Corporate Services & Global Expansion, Active Wealth and Fund Solutions.
Our experienced teams deliver tailored high-quality advice to companies and family businesses expanding overseas on a range of corporate, global expansion, accounting, tax, global mobility, payroll and HR matters.
We also support high net worth individuals and their families seeking diversified active wealth solutions, as well as asset managers and their investors.
Our hands-on approach and entrepreneurial outlook help our clients safeguard their assets and unlock their ambitious for growth, no matter how complex their challenges might be.
At ZEDRA we embrace an entrepreneurial spirit where employees are encouraged to see beyond their determined role and participate in a wide range of opportunities. We focus on providing a wide range of technical and practical support to all employees at every level.
ZEDRA recognises the need to develop and expand an employee’s skill-set and encourages career growth, as well as supports a social culture too, with a local social event programme across each office that celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
We aim high. We believe in doing more so that our clients can. Do More. Achieve More.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Processing of monthly payrolls for clients, including HM Revenue & Customs and Auto Enrolment reporting and bank payments
- First point of contact with clients and their employees
- Managing a portfolio of UK and international clients
- Preparation of the funding requests, banking and payments from the clients’ payroll accounts
- Liaison with our network of international payroll providers
- Responsibility for billing on your portfolio, reporting to HMRC and internal controls
- Supporting our clients’ international expansions
- Delivering great client service
- Setting up and onboarding new clients
What We Need From You
- CIPP partly or fully qualified
- Ideally approximately 5 – 6 years’ experience
- Experience in reviewing and signing off payrolls and payments is essential
- Experience in managing your own client portfolio is essential
- Good academics
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Friendly, sociable and keen to join a hardworking team
- Ability to manage own tasks and team members, good timekeeping and able to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communications skills both verbal and written English
- Experience with payroll software, like Brain system is desirable but not necessary