Payroll Manager Full Time
- A permanent position driving client payroll management function
- Remote for now (see Benefits below)
- Start date: ASAP
- Competitive salary depending on experience and attractive equity options
Mintago is an innovative pension wellbeing platform that helps both employers and their employees with their pensions and financial health. We are on a mission to improve and transform how people manage their financial world through pensions.
Pensions just don’t work. For employers (particularly small ones) they are costly and an administrative burden. For employees they are confusing, intangible and in most cases vastly underfunded. Mintago is changing this.
We start by giving small businesses the tools to make managing pensions less taxing (both from an admin perspective and quite literally saving them thousands in tax each year by implementing salary sacrifice). We then provide employees with simple and engaging tools that trace lost pensions, help them understand and plan for the future and manage their pension contributions.
We’re looking for a Payroll Manager to join us in building the UK’s best pension wellbeing product.
This role reports directly to the CEO and as we are a small and growing team, you will have the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you want from an early stage.
What your day to day may look like…
- Help with the client onboarding process ensuring we understand their payroll / pension set up
- Research unfamiliar payroll softwares to understand the changes required to implement salary sacrifice
- Build strong relationships and work closely with client payroll administrators
- Work closely with customer success to ensure any client issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Work with sales and marketing to review collateral for correct technical explanations when describing payroll / pensions / salary sacrifice
- Work with product to map out future features to improve the customer experience
To be great at this role you will probably need to…
- A background or strong understanding of payroll administration
- Have an appetite for problem-solving and research
- Love the quality of your work and have strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and collaborating with other functions and external parties
What is great but not essential…
- Knowledge and experience using a range of different payroll software
- High level understanding of pension scheme set ups
- Competitive salary and equity scheme
- Additional employer pension contribution
- Regular company-wide sessions: giving you an opportunity to share your ideas and learn about other areas of the business
- Regular socials: in person meals and drinks, virtual socials etc.
- A warm and motivated team working to make a real difference for our customers
- Fully remote with budget to kit out your home office (note: we have the intention to have a flexible office/remote option in the future)
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Payroll Manager London
- Deputy Head of Payroll Brighton
- Payroll Services Advisor Staffordshire
- ROYAL ACADEMY OF MUSIC: HR Information Systems Specialist London
- Payroll Sales Development Manager London & The South East
- Payroll Administrator Bristol (w/flex working - just 1 day in the office per week)