Payroll Analyst Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Analyst to join our growing Payroll & Employment Tax team. In this role you will play a key part in the building and maintaining of client relationships whilst being actively involved in the day to day planning and processing of payrolls. If you are a motivated self-starter with good communication skills, then this is a fantastic career opportunity for you.
Key tasks include:
- Build good working relationships and look for ways to improve service to clients
- Be actively involved in the timing and managing of your clients’ payrolls and ensure that client process manuals are kept up to date
- Ensure client and employee queries are monitored and actioned within agreed timescales and escalate when appropriate
- Assist with the coaching and training of the team along with keeping own knowledge of legislation and systems up to date
- Take an active role in the implementing of new clients adhering to controls set out
- Assist in the preparation of fees and demonstrate an understanding of fee recoverability
- Be responsible for planning, prioritising and ensuring completion of work within the set timescales whilst support fellow colleagues to ensure team deadlines are met
- Maintain technical knowledge of statutory payroll requirements for UK Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP, of Foreign tax processes and Net Of Tax Credits , pension set up and administration
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 3 year’s experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
The list of duties is not intended to be exhaustive but highlights a number of key tasks. The requirement to undertake additional duties which might reasonably be expected also form part of the function of the role.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply