Payroll Manager Full Time
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
Do you know payroll inside-out?
Own the end-to-end processing and management of our two payrolls. You’ll be a problem-solver who puts precision and accuracy at the centre of everything you do. You’ll also have a knack for talking about complex issues, such as pensions and tax, to employees at all levels. This is a great opportunity to use your existing experience to make the payroll your own and explore how we improve our processes.
- Process and manage two monthly payrolls (including our zero hours casuals payroll)
- Administrate and manage London Business School pension schemes
- Manage annual returns, PSAs, P11Ds and reports as necessary
- Resolve payroll and pension queries and discuss policy issues with senior staff
- Help ensure any payroll system upgrades are tested and working flawlessly
- Identifying process improvements and collaborating with wider team to put these in to practice and embed with wider policy and processes
- Keep an eagle eye on regulation changes and what they mean for the School
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience
- Payroll background essential
- Keen ability to interpret payroll rules and regulations
- Detailed knowledge of payroll systems, taxation and national insurance rules
- Great attention to detail, time management, customer service and communication skills
- Experience with iTrent is desirable
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply