You will act as the Business Development and Account Manager for the Payroll Services Department maintaining and developing relationships with key customers, winning new, and renewing existing business and providing a strategic input to future development. Your role would involve responding to competitive and complex tenders on a regular basis and presenting at tender meetings to Senior Management within the NHS.
This challenging role would suit a diligent, resilient and commercially astute candidate with experience of tendering and delivering corporate services to the NHS or a large and complex regulated body, ideally with a knowledge of payroll and pensions.
A good level of education is required, ideally to degree level. You will have substantial experience of writing sales proposals, with the ability to provide clear unambiguous answers to questions. Significant customer relationship/account management experience is required along with experience of development and delivery of presentations to audiences at all levels.
There are a variety of great benefits available including a generous Pension and Holidays.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Tina Phillips on 0121 371 7499
Main duties of the job
- To provide an accurate and timely payroll service for our clients
- To be responsible for the day to day operational line management of a number of Payroll Teams. Being the direct line manager to the Team Leaders, supporting as required.
- To process in accordance with statutory and NHS national terms and conditions of employment
We are recognised as one of the leading NHS Foundation Trusts in the UK. Our vision is to Build Healthier Lives, and we recognise that we need incredible staff to do this.
Our commitment to our staff is to create the best place for them to work, and we are dedicated to:
- Investing in the health and wellbeing of our staff, including a commitment of offering flexible working where we can;
- Offering our staff a wide variety of training and development opportunities, to support their personal and career development objectives.
COVID-19 vaccination remains the best way to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and of course our patients from the virus when working in our healthcare settings. We do encourage our staff to get vaccinated. We will be checking the vaccination status of all new starters so that we can manage individual and environmental risks, and so that we can support those who may be undecided about vaccination. If you are unvaccinated there is helpful advice and information at https://birminghamandsolihullcovidvaccine.nhs.uk where you can also find out more about how to access vaccination.