Job Title: Senior Payroll Officer
Location: Borehamwood / Hybrid
Salary: Up to £37,000 p/a
An excellent opportunity to work in a permanent rewarding role.
- Ensuring payroll amendments are administered correctly
- Supporting the preparation and processing of weekly and monthly payroll runs
- Performing ad-hoc payroll requests when required
- Supporting Management
- Supporting audit and compliance
- Experience working in a multi-site organisation
- Knowledge of current Payroll legislation and calculations
- Unit4 experience desirable
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.