Title: UK and EMEA Payroll & Benefits Specialist
A leading organisation based in Reading has an urgent requirement for a UK Payroll & Benefits Specialist with EMEA payroll knowledge to join their business.
As the UK Payroll & Benefits Specialist you will be solely responsible for working with the external payroll providers and the internal finance team to ensure that the UK and EMEA payroll is accurately processed on time. Furthermore, you will manage the administration of all benefits and liaise with benefit providers across all countries.
- Manage the relationship between the business and all external payroll providers
- Build and maintain relationships with the internal team to ensure payments are made on time
- Acting as the main point of contact for all payroll and benefits related queries
- Ensure the monthly pensions submissions are carried in the UK and across the EMEA countries
- Implement and promote any new benefits and projects internally
To be considered for this UK Payroll & Benefits Specialist position, applicants must have in-depth knowledge of UK payroll legislation, ideally have experience of working on international payrolls and have excellent communication skills.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.