Payroll Team Leader
Department Payroll and Pensions Services
HHFT have a vacancy for a Payroll Team Leader; you will be part of the team responsible for the provision of Payroll and Pension services to our 6000+ employees of the Trust.
If you have Team Management experience and expert knowledge of NHS Payroll then apply your skills in a team that plays a crucial role in delivering our services.
The post holder should have the ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressurised environment, and should demonstrate a positive attitude and a sympathetic and patient personality, together with good organisational skills.
What we look for:
The successful candidate will have:
- IPPM (Institute of Payroll & Pensions Management) Team Management in the Payroll Office Certificate or equivalent experience require
- Excellent team working skills are required, working as part of the Payroll and Pensions Team to deliver the highest quality service to all of our employees
- Expert knowledge of payroll procedures and processes
- Experience using ESR, NHS Computerised Payroll System
- An organised and flexible approach, ability to prioritise workload to meet strict deadlines
What we Offer:
Work as part of the Payroll and Pensions team supporting our colleagues to deliver the best care for our patients
Excellent range of benefits including generous holiday entitlements, learning and development opportunities, health and wellbeing programmes and more see HHFT Employee Rewards and Benefits
Who we are:
We are pleased to provide an in-house Payroll and Pensions service to HHFT employees, our aim is to deliver a high quality customer focused service for our colleagues across hospitals in Andover, Basingstoke and Winchester. We also provide the Payroll Service for St. Michaels Hospice.