Benefits Analyst Full Time
As a Barclays Benefits Analyst, you will join a team of professionals who deliver operational support and processes that underpin the HR Function’s centres of expertise. You will be using your skills and knowledge to administer Benefits to all our UK colleagues by managing the end-to-end benefits process from eligibility and selection through to implementation. As one of us, you will be involved in varied and stimulating tasks, while working with colleagues and suppliers to provide the highest level of service delivery and governance.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering best in class processes and service
- Developing an in depth knowledge of the Barclays UK benefits provision, as Subject Matter Expert
- Providing effective resolution of customer requests, queries and escalations in line with agreed service levels
- Ensuring that appropriate controls and governance are in place and adhered to
- Maintaining compliance with Barclays policy, standards and legislation
- Building excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all processes are documented and maintained
- Monitoring and delivering continuous improvement of the benefits proposition
What we’re looking for:
- Proven customer service/ service delivery excellence, with the ability to handle demanding callers and explain complex queries clearly
- Solid problem solving skills with the ability to collaborate with relevant stakeholders and interpret policy to identify solutions to complex queries
- Excellent communication skills that will allow you to communicate with people at all levels both verbally and in writing
- An advanced user of Microsoft Office and SAP/ HR with analytical skills and data management experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience UK employee benefits provision and dealing with annual benefits processes
- Experience of liaising with payroll regarding benefit deductions
- Exposure to working in Shared Services/ Operational environment
- Project/ change request management
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we’ve been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply