Corporate Payroll Assistant Full Time
Corporate Payroll Assistant
Salary from £31,040, rising to £36,245.
40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm
We are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join our growing Corporate Administration team, based at our Head Office in Atherstone. Corporate Administration takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business.
As a Payroll Assistant you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and you will be responsible for achieving compliance with all internal and external payroll guidelines and regulations, whilst contributing to a co-operative working environment.
- Liaising with internal national and international departments, and internal and external auditors.
- Processing all starter/leavers, statutory payments and Corporate management payroll.
- Reconciling monthly pension contributions, maintaining stakeholder pension scheme.
- Maintaining payroll and personnel files.
- Processing tax year end documentation, maintain employee P11D information and producing the relevant documentation for HM Revenue & Customs.
- Ensuring national and international deadlines are complied with.
- Checking invoices for services and equipment, following company procedures.
- CIPP Payroll Technician Certificate or Foundation Degree Year One Practitioner Certificate is essential
- GCSEs grade A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Experience in a Payroll position is essential.
- Experience of working with Resourcelink is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Professional written and verbal communication style.
- Organised and able to work in a structured, methodical manner.
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving queries and issues.
To apply or for more information, please visit our recruitment website
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply