Corporate Payroll Assistant Full Time This position has been filled
Corporate Payroll Assistant
Salary from £31,040, rising to £36,245.
40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm
We are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join our growing Corporate Administration team, based at our Head Office in Atherstone. Corporate Administration takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business.
As a Payroll Assistant you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and you will be responsible for achieving compliance with all internal and external payroll guidelines and regulations, whilst contributing to a co-operative working environment.
- Liaising with internal national and international departments, and internal and external auditors.
- Processing all starter/leavers, statutory payments and Corporate management payroll.
- Reconciling monthly pension contributions, maintaining stakeholder pension scheme.
- Maintaining payroll and personnel files.
- Processing tax year end documentation, maintain employee P11D information and producing the relevant documentation for HM Revenue & Customs.
- Ensuring national and international deadlines are complied with.
- Checking invoices for services and equipment, following company procedures.
- CIPP Payroll Technician Certificate or Foundation Degree Year One Practitioner Certificate is essential
- GCSEs grade A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Experience in a Payroll position is essential.
- Experience of working with Resourcelink is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Professional written and verbal communication style.
- Organised and able to work in a structured, methodical manner.
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving queries and issues.
To apply or for more information, please visit our recruitment website