Education Services Coordinator Full Time
Job title: Education Services Coordinator
Reports to: Education Services Executive
Date: April 2023
The post holder will be responsible for providing the coordination and administration for all qualifications. Supporting students from enrolment to completion and for higher education qualifications graduation. This must be executed to a high and professional standard.
The CIPP offer a range of education services including qualifications up to level 7. The post holder is responsible for ensuring the effective administration of our programmes and support to our students. Promoting excellent customer service to the CIPP customers and business departments.
- Day-to-day administration of all qualifications to a high standard
- Coordinate a variety of conflicting timetables
- Customer invoicing
- Provide support to all the CIPP customers
- Monitor for conflicting priorities to ensure delivery of these responsibilities
- Co-ordinate delivery of all learning sessions either face to face or online
- Coordinate all course assessments and resit assessments
- Ensure the e-learning platforms are kept up to date
- Manage a large amount of student and tutor correspondence
- Prioritise own tasks
- Maintain all ISO 9001 processes for the education services team
- Resolve student queries and concerns
- Ensure personal objectives are met
- Maintain effective and professional stakeholder relationships
- Weekend emergency contact for teaching sessions and exams on a rota basis
- Support the Education Services Executive and Senior Education Coordinators in the following:
- Achieving the overall departmental strategy
- Assist in the maintenance of all documentation such as customer correspondence, enrolment forms and course information, to ensure accuracy
The main challenge is to maintain a consistent high standard of administrative provision whilst faced with demanding deadlines and conflicting timetables. The Education Services team is responsible for a large proportion of the CIPP’s portfolio and can face challenging deadlines. The post holder will need to remain focused on the tasks to be completed.
It should be noted that this role is expected to evolve and, as a result, the job specification will be reviewed at the point of annual appraisal.
Potential candidates for this post will need to demonstrate the following:
- Data management experience and advanced levels of IT literacy
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard
- Process driven
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and determination
- Resilience, not easily deflected by obstacles
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Deliver customer service to best of their ability
The post holder may be required from time to time to undertake other duties to assist the CIPP with its strategy objectives. This role also requires occasional travel, overnight stays, and weekend working.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Minimum RQF Level 2 or equivalent education
Our Values and Mission Statement
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve our goals and objectives to the benefit of the payroll and pensions communities
- Communication: Clear, open and transparent communication with all. To communicate payroll and pensions knowledge with authority
- Trust and honesty: We trust our colleagues and provide a safe environment for honesty within the working environment
- The continuous pursuit of excellence: We actively seek feedback and, on a continuous basis review our ways of working to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to the payroll and pension communities, and to our colleagues
- Professionalism: We will always act ethically, with courtesy and respect, listen to views other than our own and put forward ideas in a positive and constructive manner
- Our Mission Statement: “Supporting and developing payroll and pension professionals through education, membership and recognition”
These form part of the fabric of our organisation. The job-holder will ensure they are understood and used in their day-to-day business.
Terms and Conditions:
Salary: £22,000 to £23,500 pa gross (depending on experience)
Working week: 37 hour working week (full-time)
Annual leave: 26 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays)
Location: Office-based, in Solihull.
Our People Perks
- Hybrid working
- Pension enrolment from first day of service
- Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Schemes provided
- Option to buy or sell annual leave days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health Hub
- Benefits hub, discounts across a broad range of partners
- Early Fridays, finish half an hour early every Friday
- Close-down over the annual festive period
- 1 paid volunteer day per year to give something back to the community
- Plus many more
Those who wish to be considered should submit a CV, along with a covering letter explaining why they are interested in the post and what they will bring to it and email to [email protected] by no later than 14 April 2023.
The CIPP is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details