EMEA Payroll Specialist Temporary
Title: EMEA Payroll Specialist
Location: Remote (Europe)
Contract: 6 months
Salary: £40,000 p/a
A leading organisation has an urgent requirement for an EMEA Payroll Specialist to join their business for a 6 month period however this is very likely to go on longer.
This is a remotely based role that can be based anywhere in Europe!
As the EMEA Payroll Specialist reporting directly to the Payroll Lead, you will be responsible for working with the external payroll providers and the internal finance team to ensure that the EMEA payroll (specifically Germany and Nordic countries) is accurately processed on time.
- Manage the relationship between the business and all external payroll providers.
- Build and maintain relationships with the internal team to ensure payments are made on time.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all payroll related queries.
- Processing all payroll actions for Expats, provide controls for SOX and process the payroll tax returns.
- Ensure the monthly pensions submissions are carried in the UK and across the EMEA countries.
- Implement and promote any new benefits and projects internally.
- Implement of payroll policies, procedures and internal controls.
To be considered for this EMEA Payroll Specialist position, applicants must have in have experience of working on international payrolls and have excellent communication skills.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- French Speaking French Payroll Specialist – 9m FTC London / Remote
- German Payroll Specialist Germany/REMOTE
- Payroll Team Leader North West England
- HR/Payroll Project Manager Remote Working Opportunity
- Payroll / HR Software Implementation Consultant Remote Working Opportunity
- CREATIVE SUPPORT: Payroll Team Leader Manchester