Lead Payroll Administrator – Hertfordshire – £30K Full Time
Lead Payroll Administrator – Hertfordshire – £30K
A leading Hertfordshire-based organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class, experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team.
- Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
- Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Manual calculations.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- CIPP qualified (desirable).
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful firm who invest in their people and promote within, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Payroll Assistant – Up to £36,900 p/a West Midlands
- Payroll Specialist – Chelmsford – Up to £33,350 p/a London & The South East
- Lead Payroll Administrator – Hertfordshire – £30K Hertfordshire
- Payroll Executive East Midlands
- Payroll Administrator – Manchester – Up to £28,500 p/a North West England
- Payroll Administrator London & The South East