Payroll and Finance Assistant Full Time
If you’ve got previous experience of payroll processing and are keen to work for a fast paced retailer, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Team
Our Group Finance function comprises of a range of teams including Treasury, Group Accounts, Tax, Audit and Company Secretarial. Working in the Group Accounts team you will be responsible for confidential payroll of around 50 employees, daily reconciliation of our treasury cashbooks as well as accurately managing inter-company recharges and balance agreements.
About the Role
• Under the supervision of the Group Financial Controller, operate the confidential payroll for around 50 employees, processing the accounting entries and providing precise and timely reports to HMRC.
• Be responsible for daily reconciliations and manage intercompany recharges and balance agreements.
• Ensure that information is promptly recorded and reconciled.
• Assist the Group Management Accountant with month end reporting.
• Work closely with a range of senior managers across the business and be able to provide advice on complex payroll queries.
• Have responsibility for a team of Admin Assistants based in India who complete administration work for our Insurance team.
• Previous experience of payroll processing as well as book keeping and double entry.
• Ability to complete payroll and subsequent reporting accurately and to set deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload.
• Confident communicator with a professional approach and able to handle discreet and highly confidential data sensitively.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply