Payroll Admin Full Time
Payroll Administrator– Salford – 25k + great benefits
An exciting and vibrant Accountancy, based in Greater Manchester, are seeking the services of a 1st class Payroller to join their team.
Payroll Administrator – Key responsibilities:
- This role will involve being the sole Payroll Administrator, and therefore you will also be acting in the capacity of the Sole Payroll Manager
- Be the main contact for dealing with complex payroll enquiries
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
Payroll Administrator – Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ideally, experience using Xero Accounting Software
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply