Payroll and Benefits Manager Full Time
Salary: £50-60,000pa plus excellent benefits
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers you development, real job satisfaction and excellent company benefits, then please read on!
A leading organisation based in Oxford has a requirement for a Payroll & Benefits Manager to join their growing department.
As the Payroll & Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for leading a large team whilst managing a high volume monthly payroll. You will be coaching and mentoring the team, conducting regular 1-2-1’s and ensuring expectations are met. You will also be the subject matter expert for providing information to relevant departments and act as the lead on projects.
- Ensure compliance with HMRC guidelines
- Validation of payroll output and it’s administration
- Expats / Inpats administration
- Benefits administration
- Maintenance of relationship global assignees
The successful applicant for this Payroll & Benefits Manager role will be a true payroll professional and used to working in a high volume (5000 minimum) in-house payroll department, used to dealing with benefits queries and international stakeholders.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Casual Advisory Officer – The CIPP West Midlands
- Payroll Specialist – Chelmsford – Up to £33,350 p/a London & The South East
- Lead Payroll Administrator – Hertfordshire – £30K Hertfordshire
- Payroll Executive East Midlands
- Payroll Administrator – Manchester – Up to £28,500 p/a North West England
- Payroll Assistant (Part-Time) East Midlands