Payroll & Expenses Administrator – 18 Month FTC Temporary
Innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe. We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
What you’ll be doing:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Keeping up to speed with movers and shakers across UK and Ireland (around 300 people), processing them through payroll
- Providing support for payroll in our other regions across Europe
- Being the business owner for our group expense system (Concur), posting all the costs at month end in to our financial ledger and ensuring balance sheet accounts are reconciled.
- Responsible for ad hoc queries and maintenance of the system data
- Partnering with our people team (HR) to ensure all changes are captured and reporting obligations are met
- Processing of weekly confidential payment runs through Citibank.
To be considered, you will have:
- Experience running a UK payroll with relevant systems (preferably ADP Freedom)
- An understanding of taxes and reporting obligations
- A head for numbers, with a keen eye for detail and great organizational skills
- The ability to work autonomously whilst being able to partner with multiple stakeholders
- A clear communication style, with the confidence to build relationships across the business
- Experience working with our accounting and expense systems (Great Plains & Concur) and financial knowledge around debits/credits, would be a bonus.
You will get:
- Great opportunities to partner with teams across the business
- To enhance your financial knowledge of payroll and expenses
- Chance to develop beyond Payroll.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply