Payroll Manager Full Time
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 p/a
Location: London / Hybrid
JGA are partnered with a leisure company based in London to source a permanent Payroll Manager.
Managing all elements of the payroll department ensuring the provision of an efficient & effective payroll function, ensuring a consistent and timely high quality payroll service in line with business expectations.
- Management and processing of end-to-end payroll for a large payroll, for all monthly UK permanent, casual & overseas payrolls ensuring a high standard of accuracy is maintained and all statutory legislation is adhered to.
- Managing the workload of the Payroll team; planning and organising the team to ensure all tasks, documentation, and processes are carried out to maximum accuracy.
- Developing and training the payroll team and enhance employee engagement via one to one meetings, team huddles, on line training and Learning & Development courses
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements of PAYE and pension schemes and to ensure accurate and timely reporting as required by HM Revenue and Customs, Real Time information and pension scheme returns.
- Collaborating with the finance department to establish frameworks relating to P11D reviews and reporting.
- Providing reports as required by the business on an accurate and timely basis.
- Preparing the Gender Pay Gap Reporting, and other statutory reporting requirements, data and work with the finance team to analyse and report the data.
- A proven track record of leading and managing a highly effective payroll to include a working knowledge of statutory requirements affecting PAYE
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Experience in leading and developing a team.
- Proficient with payroll software, experience in using Resourcelink beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools such as VLOOKUPS
- Proficient in using all aspects of Microsoft 365
Interested? Contact Zoe at JGA today.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details