Payroll Manager Full Time
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join a well-known and awarding winning business near to Birmingham Business Park. As the Payroll Manager you will be focusing on managing a well organised an process lead team to provide a quality and professional service, adding value by improving processes for the team and end user.
As the Payroll Manager you will be focusing on managing a well organised an process lead team to provide a quality and professional service and adding value by improving processes for the team and end user.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure weekly and monthly payrolls are processed in agreed timeframes and processing timetables.
- General Payroll support for and advice to both internal and external users
- Recruiting, developing and retaining the team
- Reviewing processes, legislation, and business practice
- Continuous training and development of staff including one-to-one meetings
- Supporting other teams with system migration and Projects keeping all relevant people up to date
- General reporting including end of year duties
Our client is looking for an experienced and driven Payroll manager to join the business leader and technical champion of the business.
- Management of staff in a busy environment
- Systems and data migration knowledge
- Experience of Gap analysis and process mapping
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in PAYE legislation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with TUPE’s and acquisitions
- Experience with Northgate PS enterprise
- CIPP or similar qualification
- Previous experience in a large scale business
What is on offer?
This business has consistently grown and is a market leader in its field. An award winning company known for being an excellent place to work. This is an exciting department that is performing well and is going through multiple growth projects. There is much scope for growth and development in the role.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details