Payroll Project Manager / Consultant Full Time
Payroll Project Manager / Consultant
Salary: £47,000 to £55,000
We seek an experienced Payroll Project Manager with experience in leading non-BAU payroll projects for an exciting and diverse project management/advisory opportunity working for an Internationally renowned client. This is a permanent opportunity.
If you possess experience in any of the following areas/skills, you could be the ideal candidate!
- Leading Payroll Projects
- Scoping Project Requirements
- Implementing Payroll or HCM Systems
- TUPE Transfers or Harmonising Terms or Pay Schedules
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Leading Legislative Change (Gender Pay Gap Reporting, National Living Wage, NMW etc.)
- Managing Furlough Calculations and CJRS Claims
- Implementing new payrolls following mergers and acquisitions
- Vendor Management including Managing Benefit Renewals
As you can see, this is not your ‘normal’ Payroll opportunity! This role focuses on delivering a range of project-related outcomes. Therefore, it requires specific legislative and technical payroll skills and an excellent understanding of payroll project management and implementation principles.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter, outlining your project related skills to us ASAP to be considered!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). With our privacy notice, this statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details