Senior Payroll Assistant Full Time
Seeking a Payroll Professional who would like to join a globally known business working with exceptional people!
Title: Senior Payroll Assistant
Salary: £25-30K p/a
Delivering an excellent service, using global connections and knowledgeable employees to build relationships and help people daily. A fast-paced environment with great benefits, hybrid working and career progression.
- 3 years experience working as a payroll professional.
- Great organisational skills.
- Strong initiative but able to work well in a team.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- End-to-end payroll for a high volume of employees.
- Dealing with all related payroll queries.
- Processing and reconciling reports.
- Updating employee records via iTrent software.
- Managing the payroll administration of employee benefits.
Are you interested?
Apply now and contact Ellen at [email protected] or call 01727800377 for more information!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).These statements, together with our privacy notices, set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details