An opportunity for a motivated individual to join the Payroll Department has arisen on a permanent basis. We provide payroll services to a number of Trusts across the South West. As a Payroll Officer in the team, you will be accountable for the preparation and control of pay accounts for the Torbay & South Devon NHS Foundation Trust.
You will be joining the organisation at an exciting time. As the first fully integrated care organisation in England, we are working to improve the way we deliver safe, high-quality health and social care. We have a positive and vibrant working atmosphere, We are proud of our investment in our staff both in terms of developing potential career skills and valuing people. Our commitment to staff health and wellbeing looks at supporting our staff as ‘whole’ individuals, recognising their own unique set of strengths and skills. We create the right environment to enable all people to take care of themselves and provide the best care possible to our patients and citizens.
For more information on why to work with us, please see our Welcome films in the Further Links sections to the right of this page. #seeyouinsouthdevon
- We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we receive a high volume of applications. Please apply promptly
- Please read the job description and tailor your application to reflect the role
- Correspondence will be via NHS Jobs, text and email. Please check your email and NHS Jobs account regularly
- Applicants with no previous NHS experience will ordinarily be appointed to the minimum of the band
- If you have not received an invitation to assessment within 28 days of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
- It is your responsibility to assist us in the timely receipt of appropriate references
The Trust is committed to preventing discrimination, valuing diversity and achieving equality of opportunity. No person (staff, patient or public) will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of the nine protected characteristics as governed by the Equality Act 2010.
We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation and therefore we welcome applications from all. If you require support you can obtain this from our Equality Business Forum which has representatives from all protected groups.