Hft – Central Support
Job reference: 001624
Location: Hft – Central Support
Closing date: 31/05/2020
Interview date: 09/06/2020
Salary / hourly rate: £20,000 – £25,000
Employment type: Full Time
Hours per week: 35
Find your place with us and help change lives.
We are one of the largest learning disability charities in the UK, supporting over 2,500 people through our friendly, supportive, creative and diverse teams.
About the role
The payroll officer is a key part of the busy Payroll & Benefits team and reports directly to the payroll & benefits manager, working closely with internal stakeholders to improve performance and processes within the department.
The payroll officer is responsible for managing and operating the payroll system with the greatest level of accuracy and efficiency.
This is a role that deals with confidential material on a daily basis and therefore tact, diplomacy and absolute discretion are key requirements for this role.
The post holder will be numeracy literate. Outstanding communication skills and high level IT skills are a prerequisite, as well as being a self-starter.
What we offer
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in our teams to ensure they have the specialist skills they need.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
Join us and help change lives.