Payroll Specialist – 12/18 month Fixed Term Contract Temporary
Title: Payroll Specialist – 12/18 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000 p/a
We seek a detail-oriented, experienced Payroll Specialist for a 12-18 month fixed term contract.
You will ensure accurate, timely payroll processing for all employees, compliance with regulations, and confidentiality of sensitive information.
You will work in a small, busy team supporting the Payroll Manager in accurately and timely processing all compensation and benefits across multiple payrolls.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing accurate, timely employee payroll processing.
- Ensuring full UK & US legislative compliance.
- Maintaining and updating accurate employee records
- Regularly auditing and reconciling payroll data, correcting discrepancies.
- Analysing data and providing insights to support financial/managerial reporting.
- Resolving payroll/benefit inquiries.
- Collaborating with HR and other departments to provide excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Expert knowledge of iTrent systems administration functions.
- Advanced understanding of UK legislation around benefits, ERS.
- Experience with US payroll legislation and processing.
- Skills in P11d processing using PAS.
- Advanced Excel abilities along with manual calculation skills. (Essential)
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Gregg:
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Reward recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details